Thursday 24 January 2013

Eat Up, Slim Down

Woahhhhhhh Yep I did..............you heard me right Eat Up and Slim Down Baby!!!!!!!!

Oh thats the way I like it uh huh uh huh :)

 


Right now your probably like.................

 
 
Hahaha HELLLLLL NO I ain't it's true GIRLFRIENNND

 




Let me explain








Alrighty well let me ask you this how many of you have ever tried them crazy diets thats promised you to loose weight and get super sexy? Did it work?
 
If it did AWESOME Hi 5 to you but I bet you could'nt maintain it..................diets suck and DO NOT work and are a waste of time its all about making lifestyle changes to suit YOU and get this did you know everyones different DERRRRR

 





ok just one more question how many meals a day would you say you have? And are they massive? Are they nutritious or is it just processed shit? hehe Pardon my french
 
 
Enough with the questions sooooo here is 5 reasons to eat more and help you loose weight:
  • EATING MORE RAMPS UP YOUR METABOLISM
    When you go on a diet and start eating less, what happens is that your brain sends a signal to your body telling it to go into starvation mode which is bad! The body responds and causes a famine reaction and stores fat. Eating more and more frequently gives your body energy and helps speed up your metabolism improving your chances of burning that annoying ugly fat.
  • EATING MORE HELPS YOU BUILD MORE LEAN MUSCLE MASS. MORE MUSCLE YOU HAVE THE MORE FAT YOU BURN
    Lol I know what your thinking...........HOLY CRAP I don't want to look like Ms. Hulk lol no way. Ok get this when most girls start training or going to the gym and then after a 2 weeks or so they feel like dayyymmmmm I'm looking and feeling good so what do they do they hop onto the scale and then watch their number on the scale and are like WTF because it's more than what it was when they started and they feel like the fattest thing in the world which doesn't make sense at all because they are feeling and looking a tonne better. What they don't realize is that muscle weighs more than fat. The more muscle you have on your body the more fat your going to burn. Scales are evil they don't tell you how much muscle you have gained and don't give you your body fat %. It's better to see your body fat % decrease thats what you want. Muscle is metabolically active tissue which means it burns energy just to maintain itself. The less muscle you have the less calories you burn.
  • EATING MORE GIVES YOUR BODY FUEL FOR EXERCISE
    When you diet and eat less you have no energy and feel like crap!!!! If you look at professional athletes they eat like horses (P.S I have no idea what horseys eat like) what I'm trying to say is that they eat alot and have the best bodies in the world. Your body is like a car if you aint got no fuel you aint gonna perform need to fuel your body so you can kickass!!!!
  • EATING MORE & MORE FREQUENTLY MAKES YOU FEEL FULL
    Most of us can stay on a strict diet for a few days or maybe even a few weeks but we eventually give into cravings and binge. It's not because were undisciplined or not dedicated to our goals its because we are freeeeeaking starving man. When you eat regularly throughout the day, you get a slow steady burn effect from food. Also when you eat more you loose the urge to binge and avoid junk
  • EATING MORE PROVIDES THE NUTRIENTS YOUR BODY NEEDS
    Ok now when I say eat more I mean eat good shit if you eat bad stuff your just going to become fat and unhealthy I'm guessing you don't want that. So that means lots of vegetables, fruits and lean proteins. When I was a kid I hated vegies I remember when mum use to shove em down my throat now that I'm all grown up I get it...........I love you mum.

Here are 2 cool pictures I thought I'd show ya check it out










SEE THE DIFFERENCE................NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT

ok its past my bed time

Adios chicas and amigos!!!!!!!!!

Dedicated to your fitness goals (NO MATTER WHAT!)

Your "AWESOME" trainer,

Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment