Monday 4 July 2011

Goodbye Baby Belly..........How To Get The Sexy Back In Sexy Mama!

Hi all how you going?

Hope you doing awesome and killing it getting amazing fitness and weight loss results!!!

Alrighty.....so lately I've been getting alot of fitness questions about "How To Loose The Extra Weight After Pregnancy" so I'm going to hook you up with the goods ;) By the way congrats on being a mum!

Dazzz a Big Mama

Here are some simple nutrition and food tips for you super busy mums that will help you say goodbye to that baby belly once and for all:
-Eat 5-6 small regular meals a day
-Make sure to have protein, carbs and fat at each meal

-Have a high protein and low to moderate carb diet
-Drink plenty of water
-Prepare your meals in advance

MMMmmmm Food......Keep It Real!

Fit Yummy Mummy Workout that will melt away that ugly baby fat and get your body back.......Oppsy Daisy I mean an even BETTER BODY!
-20 second jog
-20 high knees
-5 pushups
-20 butt kicks
-1 minute plank hold
-20 second shuttle run
-5 pushups
-10 squats
-20 walking lunges
-20 second shuttle run
-60 star jumps
-5 pushups

Repeat that 3 times.......very little or no rest!


Now thats what I'm talking about the SUPER SEXY MAMA FORMULA..... so you know what time it is??? Time To Get Hott And Sweaty :)

Just wanna say thanks for reading my blog post and that you guys freekin ROCK.......would be super awesome if you could show me some love and leave a comment or a question about fitness and also "LIKE" this post on facebook and even share it with some of your buddies or if you know someone that needs help to loose the extra baby weight...... THANKS A MILLION

Oh yeah and one more thing if ya wanna get fit, sexy and lean and are not doing anything at the moment to get in shape and want RESULTS.... I'm starting a Fitness Boot Camp in September on the GC, where I'm going to give my first 20 clients a sweet deal. I'll keep you guys updated with everything and if your interested about Boot Camp just email me at gcworkout@gmail.com or even message me on facebook.

Thats it for now......Take care and speak to you soon.

Yours in fitness,
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment