Sunday 24 April 2011

Lest We Forget Workout - Anzac Tribute Workout

AAAAATENTION!!!







Hope you guys had a great happy easter.

Was the easter bunny nice to you this year leaving you lots and lots of chocolates I bet he was haha. I know I'm guilty for eating alot of easter eggs and now I'm gunna pay the price and work my butt off commando style with this KICKASS DO OR DIE WORKOUT.....you should too.

Todays Anzac Day where we remember the fallen diggers who fought and battled for us during the First World War which was 96 years ago they fought hard and did us proud these tough brave men are the definition of true real SUPERHEROES.



My ANZAC Day Tribute Workout

Jumping Jacks
Pushups
Situps
Rows
Burpees


x 96 reps each

this is a killer workout, your gunna need a killer attitude and put it in blood sweat and tears baby just like our boys did 96 years ago............I dont care how you do it split it up do it all in a row or any other way just do it and get it done...............HOORAHHH!




Anyways thats all for now because I'm gunna have a good ol' game of two up haha wish me luck =)




Dedicated to YOU!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment